If you were creating a team to beat the Heat, what style of team would you want?

oleg

Jun 14, 2008
A. A team that defers to their big men (Grizzlies)
B. A team with elite defense/rebounding (Bulls)
C. A team that has alot of youth and speed (Nuggets)
D. A team that can score alot (Knicks)
E. A team with experience and are well coached (Celtics)

I'd rather have a team that has the character of the Bulls. Heat ain't afraid of any team but Chicago. Tom Thibodeau-coached teams will always persevere. Chicago is the only team for the record that made the Heat cry, made LeBron James lose his cool and competes with them every step of the way. Believe me when I say they prefer not to meet the Bulls in the play-offs or they'll bleed every win.

Hope this helps.

A of course. It is that simple.

Your not going to be able to run with Miami on the open court I don't care what team you are, there is no way you can run with them. Since no team in the Nba can match their offensive fire power, the best thing to do is go on the Defensive side. If you can't beat their weapons why sacrifice your men? That is why in the old days we had walls to protect our people from invaders. In the olden days when an enemy country was going to attack or try to take over our lands and they were Superior to us offensively. You'll send your men inside your walls and go on the Defensive end.

So how do you win if you go on the Defensive? Well it's simple if you ever go on the Defensive end when playing chess, the only way your going to able to eat anything on the board is by playing of the enemies mistake. So the same thing apply s with basketball.

Hope this Helps.

F. Prime Shaq, Prime Kobe, Prime Jordan, Prime Magic, Prime bird are all on the same team.

F. A team with elite defence/rebounding with a GOOD (not great) offence (Bulls with Derrick Rose)

Back