Do gay and lesbian people ever have regrets?

BarbaraDolltoyou

Apr 8, 2009
Do they ever regret their relationships can only be for love and not to reproduce. Hetrosexual people tend to have both. It might be said at the end of the day that love is natures way of making us do something which is bothersome and illogical. It is a means to an end.

This is a genuine point of interest as one of my close relations is gay.

I do not see relationships as baby machines.

Even if I were straight I would want to adopt if I wanted to start a family. I sort of think people who have babies just because that's "the thing to do" are selfish, like seriously there are already children who need families. Why create another one?

Homosexuality is myth read up the US DARPA files from the 60s they studied it for years and were able to turn 14 gay and lesbian persons straight its fact look it up

Hi Barbi. I know a lot of gay couples would do anything to be able to have a biological child from their joining together. Being a couple is all about love, not whether or not you can procreate. That is just an added benefit heterosexuals enjoy. Love is not bothersome or illogical an dis much more important then sex. That's why someone would marry someone in a wheelchair who can't perform the sex act. Love is everything. Love raises the spirit and warms the soul.

Back