Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

mustang vs infiniti which should i chose?

hi i own a 2001 infiniti i30 in good condition and am wondering if it would be worth it economically, reliability and realistically to get a 1999 mustang gt with cold air intake and some other upgrades like exhaust and performance chip.......is it worth getting that mustang for a daily driver or just stick with the infiniti?? please help

the mustang also has 30,000 less miles them my infiniti

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mustangs suck dude, stick with the infinity for sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If u don't mind having having a 90's car, I guess it seems like a good deal. I can't think of any negatives

Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing about Mustangs is that they are a lot of fun to drive and get looks when you drive by simply because it is a Mustang. I am a Ford fan, so I am a little biased, but Mustangs have that American sports car roar to them, especially with a few modifications and if you're willing to drop a few bucks on a new exhaust (which it already has). I have a Mustang for a daily driver, and while it is not always the most comfortable car to drive, if you're looking for a fun car to drive the Mustang is a great option. The Infiniti is most likely the more comfortable and efficient car to drive, but I would definitely suggest the Mustang will be more fun especially with the modifications you listed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would keep the Infiniti. No doubt about it. The mustang GT uses premium gas and with no modification will normally destroy your bank account with its factor very low mpg. Also, reliability suffers a lot with those modifications. I understand that you want something faster, Finally, you should consider why is the owner REALLY selling the car. It may be that the car sucks or that it cost too much to use it everyday.

If you want a weekend ca it would make sense, but no as for daily use.