i hate girls who like to gossip?

michelle

May 14, 2008
I really hate girls who like to gossip about others, it pisses me off. Especially how some girls go to one side as soon as u come into the room and they talk with hushed voices with their hands over their mouths, turned sideways from you and with side glances at you. I also hate working in workplaces where employees gossip and say bad stuff about other people and they expect you to join in their gossip otherwise you are bullied by them. I just hate it. Why do those girls do it. I just wanna punch them in the face it makes me feel so mad. It happens to me and even my parents. Does anyone else feel the same way and how do you deal with it. I find ignoring them doesnt work, i can still hear what they are saying, it makes me mad.

Elementary school teachers are the worst of the worst. The way the speak about their students disgusts me. I was student teaching at the time. Awful people.

Just say "If you dont shut the fuck up im gonna tear your eyes out and feed them to you". They'll probably never bother you again.

Ignore them then if not tell them it's not very attractive when they gossip bc I'm a girl and Ik alot about this they only do it to make them feel better about themselves.........plz answer my ? It involves life or death :'(

Back