Which should I respect more - Abraham Lincoln or the Confederate Flag?

Apr 30, 2013
I've been assimilating the information from Limbaugh, Beck, Savage, Jones, and O'Reilly.

Apparently I'm supposed to be proud that Lincoln was a Republican - even though he fought the Confederacy. Yet I'm also supposed to be proud of the Confederate Flag, even though the Confederacy fought Lincoln.

When will Fox News weigh in and answer this for me?

I heard, not exactly sure but that the republican and democrat parties back then were basically the opposite or had different beliefs than they do today....but could be wrong.....Anyways, about your question...Lincoln did good by ending slavery but after it ended he did not have programs set up to help educate the blacks...people say he was planning to send them back to africa....with what money? or who would want to do that? So say he was going to do that,,,why didnt the vice president make sure that they were shipped back to Africa, or have programs set up in the u.s to educate the blacks instead of them surviving by committing crimes....So basically todays minorities crimes are a result of Lincolns un preparedness/lack of planning.

Back