Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh please.

Name one war that was not started or sustained by some religious fervor.

Go:

Downloads
    Uploads
    That has nothing to do with atheism and everything to do with their politics and being in a dictatorship.

Hitler: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a Christian for you and people are calling for her to be made a saint... Mother Theresa.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't seem to realize that a number of people listed in your cherry-picked 'Christians' list weren't christians at all. Thomas Jefferson clearly was not.

Maybe atheists should start our own biased list? Or maybe we have more integrity than you do. Hmmm. I wonder how many owners of slave ships were Christians?
    EDIT: Again, it's hard to know what you seem to think this proves. Even if everything you say is 100% true, it does nothing to prove the existence of gods. And Theodore Roosevelt--the only person in world history to use atomic weapons against civilian populations.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we sure would win the fight lol, ps the popes killed more people than anyone... ever, ps the popes killed women for being smart, at least Hitler killed stupid week people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Look, I've already figured out that none of that has anything to do with whether a God thingy actually exists, or not. Why haven't you? What is wrong with you that you don't understand that basic fact?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You mad, bro?

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, your list does not somehow prove that theism is correct. Where was your omni-benevolent God when all these horrible people were murdering others?

Second, Hitler wasn't an atheist. Read his own book. Listing Hitler as an atheist is, sadly, a recyclable claim. If you don't do the research, you'll look like a fool (as you do now).

Third, you decided to leave off people from your first list, but that's okay.

Fourth, I'd argue that the Christian God is an agent of divine evil. God promotes the maximal amount of suffering, an infinite amount, in fact, by imposing pain and suffering (infinite in intensity and in amount) in hell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm Christian and your argument is retarded my friend. You cannot just take the best of one group and compare it to the worst of another. For instance the Crusades were commanded by the Pope but you failed to mention him. also #yolo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12