Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

You bring us out of death,You raise us up again, In Christ we stand in victory?

Glory and honour to God for our Saviour in Jesus we find all our peace
    For this You came to us and ransomed our promise
    Something something something

The bit in the question is the bridge and the bit just above is the chorus (well, what I can remember, anyway)

It's really bugging me, typing this song into Google doesn't get me anywhere, and I absolutely adore this song when we sing it in church!

If anyone could please help me that'd be great!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are u a member of the cuckoos clown

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know. I am on the praise and worship team at my church and I don't recall these lyrics.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a Christian but P.O.D goes hard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    glory and honor..... you know that is one reason I try to seek the face of christ. But all he seems to do is smile at me how much he can nail himself up and shout glory glory I am so powerful I can rise and call you all righteous. But the little spirit does not know how to make a person for REAL holy and righteous. But has people shouting I can kill myself as a gift and display holy glory AND RISE. All are sinners before this father who call himself holy and righteous and POWERFUL. But he knows NOTHING OF HOLINESS or righteousness that is why he is all alone. So mighty is the God of the Christians, he can blow his head off and with great power as a gift give grow it back on. BUT ANYONE that wants to be righteous, Jesus will cower in fear saying I made you righteous already, as runs to his cross and nails himself up.

Now I have come up with this anger because I have been before Christ for yrs to be holy and righteous and I have poured my whole life unto him to be holy....and all he shows me is christians kicking me out of church calling me a devil for only he loves to be the only one holy so he can glorify himself with a cross and how much Jesus has made sinners out of everyone. They all praise his name being the only one holy, and they love it. They dance only he is holy so much in love with sin and their own ways, and praise his name.

I can not praise his name. I try to, but if this messiah knows anything about holiness and righteous and if he ever teaches me, then I will praise his name. but it is hard do to the time I have been asking to not see a foolish king shouting I CAN NAIL MYSELF UP and watch the whole world shout glory, the power I can rise, but I know jack all about holiness and righteousness.

WAKE UP CALL, seek your God who calls himself a father, and his smile how much he loved and planed on nailing his son up to set the world free, as the foolish God walks all by himself.

now, in defence of God and the reason I can not take my eyes off of him.....AM I THE ONLY ONE ASKING TO BE HOLY AS HIM, and YOU ALL JUST ASSUME HE CAN ONLY NAIL HIMSELF UP AND RISE? Not that easy to keep the faith anymore.

does not answer your question but feels good to rant.