Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cheap way to record music?

Hi, I record music and haven't been getting wry good audio quality. I'm looking for a cheap way to record straight to pc.

(I play an acoustic guitar and electric bass)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you said PC so I am not sure if this answer will help you very much, but I thought I'd share with you anyway.
    I have found a really effective way to record music using my Mac book and I know that having a Mac book Pro has been known to be even better (I don't think Apple even makes the regular Mac book anymore anyway). Apple sells equipment and programs that work really well with Mac computers.
    I realize this isn't "cheap" unless you already have a Mac. I am pretty sure Apple makes software that would work with a PC as well so maybe you could look into that.
    Other than that look into the quality of your microphone and software that you are using to record the music to your computer. It may take a little investment but the higher quality equipment the better result. Take your time when researching the best microphone/etc to use. A big big thing is to make sure you are looking up REAL consumer reviews (not company testimonials!).
    Good luck and I hope this helped somewhat!