Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are all girls really catty and do they really gossip a lot like they make them in TV?

Where I live I'm the only teenage girl pretty much, everyone else are mostly guys (I'm not complaining ;] ) and I'm a television junkie and I noticed pretty much all girls in movies/shows are really mean to other girls and talk about each other behind their backs even if they're friends! Does TV exaggerate this or is it completely accurate? Just curious..Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Who knows what girls are really like, they're so hot and cold it's hard to tell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was on a show a couple years back called "Is She Really Dating Him?!?!" on MTV. The entire show was staged. Producers are trained to act like idiots to enhance the "reality" aspect of it all. Total BS. Reality TV Shows are not Reality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls are like that, but movies and tv shows exaggerate it to make it more interesting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    that's pretty much about sums it up but guys can hate other guys too, i guess it depends on the person.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are ALL girls catty? No. Are there SOME girls that have that quality? Yes, and same with boys. And why would you ever think TV is telling the truth? In TV, all nerds wear huge glasses, suspenders, are stick-thin and have a nasally voice. In reality, "nerds" are just smart kids that may or may not wear glasses that may be a little thinner or fatter than average because they don't play as many sports. In TV, girls are just catty, gossiping, man-stealing idiots. In reality, we come in all sorts of personalities, from catty to tough to funny to intelligent.

Junior Member OrcaDocinTraining's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are all guys idiots like you? There's your answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    TV is not exaggerating. That's why most of my close friends are guys. Girls are jealous backstabbers. They're pretty annoying. Well, not all of them, but most.