Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to fix Start and home Button problem in PSP?

Hello guys, I have a problem with my PSP, when I was playing Initial D, I tried to quit the game but it won't let me, the home menu seems to freeze, I can't select yes, I thought my left d-pad is broken, but it's not, I can still select stuff in menus in the game except the damn home menu.
    So I have no choice but to remove my battery or to hard reset my psp just to quit the game
    It also happens in other games. I thought it was only in Initial D. Also, the VSH menu in the XMB is broken, every time I select stuff in the VSH menu it also freezes, so i have to put my psp in sleep mode just to exit the VSH menu. I reformat my memory stick, but still it's the same. This is the first time this had happened to my PSP.

Also the start button is also broken, I can't skip a cutscene I can't pause a game.I checked online about this problem, and they were many users who have this problem too, and they said to activate the hold button for 3 sec. then the start button will now work, well I tried it, it worked, also I can now select Yes in the home menu if I did that Hold trick. How can I fix this?

Downloads
    Uploads
    order it online(the part)