Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which friend to bring on vacation and how to tell them?

So my parents gave me permission to take a friend with me to Spain this summer, and I have to pick between these two:

Friend 1) I have known her the longest, but we have never been friends or liked each other until two years ago when we got friends in common and started hanging out. Sometimes I get a feeling she still doesn't like me very much, and she will be moving away when school ends.

Friend 2) I have never seen her until two years ago, but we always get along really well, and she is rather shy around family, so she won't seem ungrateful (as I am afraid friend 1 will seem), and my parents rather want me to bring friend 2.

So I am thinking to bring Friend 2, and then the question would be how do I tell them who I am bringing, without the other getting mad at me? Or am I just thinking too much of what they think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't choose someone based on merit. That's gonna hurt some feelings, because it'll look like you like one more than the other. Instead, leave it to chance, have them Rock Paper Scissors, best two out of three. It'll be better that way. No one will be too bummed because the disn't get picked.