I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and we recently had our beautiful daughter 2 months ago. At first he was happy, then when i went back to work he changed.He quit asking how my day was and telling me he loved me. He would get mad when i went to work tell me that i didnt even act like a mom, that i didnt need to work i could just get a welfare check like his mom.I told him i was too smart to get those checks and he said i was too much of a dumba** I got mad and left to work and he called and told me i made him sick to his stomach you stupid a** bi*ch. It got to the point where he would barely pick her up maybe 2 times a day...leave and go hang out with friends come home and leave would be his habit. He started calling me stupida**, dumba**, he wished he didnt have a kid with me, if we didnt have a kid he would leave and just yesterday told me he really hated me. I asked why he hated me and he just looked at me and said he didnt know just couldnt help how he felt. So i asked if he wanted to be with me still and he said wait until shes older so she knows its not her fault. I replied that it wasnt fair that he wanted to wait and make me feel like shit until he decided it was "time" to leave. So i got tired of it and left yesterday...told him i still loved him and i didnt want this to be the end of us but i really need him to think if this is what he really wanted and if it was then this would be the end. Later that night he called to ask me for the keys to my house and i said no not tonight...he got really mad and said that he was tired of me and he wanted to break up and that he would find somewhere to stay that he didnt need me anymore called me a stupid bi**ch and hung up. Since we have a kid together idk if i should try and work it out or let him have his time...idk how to act around him or what to say or not say...advice please???