I wrote this very very small random piece of work.. what the heck am I doing?

xoxo

May 12, 2008
Any idea what I should do with this? It's just a small scene from a book I'm trying to write.. she's supposed to be approximately twenty-three years old, and he's supposed to be approximately 35-40.

"Anna.." he whispered exhaustively as he gently placed his face on my silk silver nightgown.

Without hesitation, I placed my arms around his shoulders, kissing his head lightly as he allowed me to brush my long fingers through his ash brown hair.

I don't remember how long we stayed like that for. A few moments, a few minutes? As we stayed in this attached position, I could hear the raining beating down hard outside the French patio. In a massive mansion, nothing at night could keep as safe as much as Liam could. His warmth, his strong hands around my waist, and his soft kisses on my clothed stomach assured me that I was safe.

"I can think.." he murmured.
"Hmm?" I asked, perplexed at his sudden statement.
"When you're near me.. touching, I can think. You clear my mind of all confusions that disturb me throughout the week. Money, power.. nothing matters when you are around me. It's just you and me."

The young lady's name is supposed to be "Anna Gracelynn" and the man is supposed to be "Liam Madorzon".

I wrote this about five minutes ago.
This is how I feel the outline and plot shall be:
Anna, meets Liam on a graduation trip to Europe (I'm going with my school, so that's how I thought of it)
Then they fall in love, but I'm thinking it would be interesting if he already had a wife?
They are madly in love, but it is "Liberated Love" but also very confusing. He buys her everything, because he is rich and powerful. (Crap, this feels like 50 Shades of Grey?)

Back