Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member DAMSZELINDISTRESS's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

CAN ANYONE FiX MY BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH ON PS3?

I have givn my ps3 a rest, ive changed all the cords, i watched a million Videos and read alot of forums but i cant find what im looking for, ive also done the video reset, (button click thingy) ect ect.. and yes ive changed the channel, changed RED/WHITE/YELLOW cords and then back to HDMI , made sure all cores are perfect, no rips OR dents, they were all plugged in aswel. Ive also done the let it rest aswell, plus the controller isnt linking up to ps3, AND yes the usb for that is good con.. im sooo guttered, New controller aswell .. Ohh well can anyone Save me?? Robin Hood>> maybe a Khight in shinning armor?? any Noble man ,up to giving me a hand.LMFAO!!! sweet Hope someone out there sees this and answers, im such a Desperado!! atm!! HELP!!!! CALL OF DUTY WAITS FOR NO WOMAN!! LOL ;P dont HATE <3

and im good at COD thank u very much lolzz,, im better then alot of people i play with.. On BO1 i have 2 15th accs and 4 level 50z all over 1.90 kds and a 6.00 win loss.. and on BO2 have 3 acc all over 1,70 kds and over 2.0 win loss.. All not Hacked or glitched. Legit as Sh_t .. PEACE** i anit a NOOB ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    im afraid this happened to me once and all you can do is replace your playstation 3

hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure the ps3 company has a help line or an assistance website! Maybe go to ps3.com/help