Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which Abrahamic religion is the most vile, Christianity, Judaism or Islam?

Or are they equally as bigoted and hate-filled?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What does bigoted mean? Find the definition. It means to be up their own arse and excluding other certain groups of people. This can be in class, race, religion etc.

As far as I am concerned Islam is colourblind.

Learn then talk.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Today it's Islam, hands down. Historically it has been Christianity and while it still has some teeth (especially in the US) it is thankfully on the decline globally except for small patches in Africa where the US version's poisonous teeth have done their job.

Any religion that promotes itself as "true" and "superior" while denigrating those who disagree with it and trying to force itself on the populace is evil and vile. None offer any real semblance of morality.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Islam - at this point in time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They got their good times and bad times... after all they are not perfect or made in some deity image they are humans like all of us, they got nor black or white, gray and if we are lucky..without not to many haters

Downloads
    Uploads
    ------????????????????
    ---?????? •*s?l?m ?l??kum•?
    ?????????*`(?????)'•*.•*??? ?
    ??????????????????????
    ????????????????????

? Undoubtedly, the first criteria to judge is the concept of the Creator.

Out of the 1000's of other religions we can work out what are the aspects describing the Creator which are false and thus move this religion aside.

An easy and simple question to narrow it down is:
    ??????????????????
    ?.Doe? ???? rel???o? ?e?c? ?
    ?wor???p o? ??e cre???o??.?
    ??????????????????
    ------

Worship of creation includes anything that is part of creation that is worshipped, for e.g.:
    ? Statue worship (idolatry)
    ? People worship
    ? Animal worship
    ? Sun, moon, stars, etc worship

Many religions contain these types of worship; Hindusim contains worship of statues; Christianity contains the worship of a man; Sun worship was prevalent in ancient Egyptian religion.

« When the night covered him (Abraham) over, he saw a star: He said: "This is my Lord." But when it set, he said: "I love not those that set."

When he saw the moon rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord." But when the moon set, he said: "Unless my Lord guide me, I shall surely be among those who go astray."

When he saw the sun rising in splendour, he said: "This is my Lord; this is the greatest (of all)." But when the sun set, he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from your (guilt) of giving partners to God.

For me, I have set my face, firmly and truly, towards Him Who created the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to God." » Quran [6:76-79]

The heart of the matter is:
    ?????????
    ?????????
    ???????????? WORSHIP
    ?????????????THE CREATOR
    ?????????????AND NOT
    ?????????????THE CREATION
    ????????????I

? Another criteria to judge by is to examine the book of the religion:

??????????????????
    ?->???s ???s ???? .•*.•*.•*??
    ????????? ?????????????s??
    ??????????????????

If the scripture of the religion is said to be from God or inspired by God then logically there can be no imperfections in God's speech. Thus clear contradiction in the scripture can tell us if it is from God or from people.

« Do they not ponder the Quran? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy (contradiction).» Quran [4:82]

There are many different criterias you can judge to see a true religion from a false one. If we think about this rationally (??_?) we would find it easy to differentiate between religions started by people and a religion by God. If you had 20 books infront of you, 19 of them written by high school students and 1 written by Shakespeare, how hard would it be to tell which one is from Shakespeare? Not very difficult at all! Likewise with the Creator, it is very easy:

«Truth stands out clear from falsehood.» Quran [2:256]

A person may say they are a Prophet of God because they want:
    ? Money [??$??(???????)??$??]
    ? Fame ?
    ? Women ?????

The rulers at the time said to Prophet Muhammad [????? ?? ???? ???], "If you want money, we will give you money. If you want status, we will give you the highest status. If you want women, we will give you the nicest women." And the Prophet Muhammad [????? ?? ???? ???] did not want this, he rejected this, he turned it down, for he had a message to deliver.

And thus one can conclude that he was not lying about him being a Prophet, then one could easily say he was delusional, in this case, you must rationalise the idea that the a book like the Quran was given to a delusional man, which is impossible to believe for anyone who has read the Quran. The Quran is a miracle. The Quran negates important aspects of belief for example:

« Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for God is one God: Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a son.» Quran [4:171]

And using logical thinking, we can see how the Trinity is in actuality hidden polytheism masking itself as monotheism:

The ?r????y concept in Christianity ?ře? ??????? ?ř?ř??e???:
    Jesus = God , in mathematics, this can be expressed as:
    X1 = X2

If X2 was greater than X1 then they would not be equal:
    X1 ? X2

Jesus [peace be upon him] says in the Bible: "...the Father is ??????? than I..." (John 14:28)
    If God is greater than Jesus then:
    Jesus ? God

?The Messiah (Jesus) son of Mary was no more than a Messenger.?Quran [5:75]

Downloads
    Uploads
    judaism

Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently Islam though they seem to take turns at being vile over the years.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are so not blessed that you seek to find the vile when one is giving reverence to their belief, then you will find the vile anywhere you go. Seek and you will find. The vile is within you, that is the flesh. If you seek after the spirit, it should bring you peace. Depending on where you live and your circumstances will depict what type of religion you end up in. I am blessed to be a Christian. And, when I see Jews and Muslims, I can see that God blesses them just the same. My soul's salvation is a consequence that is before me and the Lord. I would not dictate the sufferings that I have endured upon anyone, so I can't dictate that my experiences are a burden to anyone other than myself and Christ. Those that are in Christ suffer a great deal for the cause. Every ones religion carries its own burdens, so we leave them to their selves. My Lord has conquered hell and its torment. This is what I need. Just like a diabetic needs their medicines, I need Jesus to facilitate me. Many say that we all suffer from hell and its torments, then I would recommend Jesus Christ, he will save you. Those that are exempt from this can decide for their selves and it is their consequences that they must suffer for what ever decision that they make. Just like it is their own peace that will be their reward.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is like asking which deadly disease is the worst; they are all bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast