Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seriously, the hipster/swag/obey fashion trends are getting way out hand. Agree?

I personally hate the fact that it's cool to dress like in obey, and other hipster and swag style brands. To the people who wear this garbage: Do you even look at yourself in the mirror? I am convinced that people are just doing it to fit in with what's popular, because any rational thinker would know that "hipster" and "swag" clothing are the ugliest things ever. Also forgot to mention, hipster beards, also one of the ugliest things on the face of this earth. Who made all these ugly fashion trends popular? I miss when fashion was more laid back, roughly between 1994 and 2005. But one day I swear to god all this hipster garbage, skinny jeans, obey t shirts, chinos, all of it will die. The sooner the better. I personally hope by 2014 or 2015. Who agrees with me? And if you got offended by any of this, you're probably a media controlled youth, but feel free to express any disagreements.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL TRUE! I find it really ironic because Obey was originally a label designed as a sarcastic remark to people who "obey" propaganda and follow each other.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I lead.
    Not follow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I hear anyone say they have 'swag' or 'swagger' or 'YOLO' or just anything like that, I want to pull out my eardrums. #hipsterexperiance <-- if you don't get the irony...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree! It pisses me off when people stare at me for dressing nicely, and they think I look like trash when they're the ones who look like crap! I hate following the herd and I like having a unique style good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree! It pisses me off when people stare at me for dressing nicely, and they think I look like trash when they're the ones who look like crap! I hate following the herd and I like having a unique style good luck

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well first hipsters don't wear obey...that's pretty boys
    Obey is to "mainstream" for hipsters
    &&' second labeling people just makes you worse than the people being labeled
    I'm pretty sure back in 1995-2005 some guy said the same thing your saying
    &&' thought that style was horrible too
    Just let people be...