Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My father is a tobacco addict........?

my father is a tobacco addict.......he has been eating tobacco over the last 25 years......he's 50 now.....till i was small..i didn't give a look......but now i am quite serious about his tobacco eating habit......many times i have told him and have advised him to not to eat tobacco as the consequences and the results are dangerous.......but he never understands me......if he doesn't eat in home....he would eat outside alone...my mom told him but he doesn't leave it...i am seriously so concerned about this habit of him...and i wanna get him out of this...but i dunno how to proceed.....there are many products shown in TV by telebrands like 'full stop' named product and dr ayurveda's product 'nasha mukti' products but i don't know if they're trusted products or if i can believe them or if they don't have any side effects...or if i should show him to a doctor.........what kind of doctor should i show him up to...he doesn't smoke cigarettes.....he only eats tobacco.....he's got a kind of misconception....if he won't eat tobacco..his food won't be digested well...weird..but he believes so....i'm so tensed.....my mom also quite tensed..really tensed about the dangers of eating tobacco........guys pls help me out......how should i proceed?just wanna start from today..i love my dad..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awe im sorry. He should know what a great kid he has for starters for being so concerned for his dad that your trying to get help for him. Start off by having your mom make a dr. Appointment for him and you all go to it and talk to him in front of the dr. Tell him and the dr how concerned you are. Im sure the dr can help. They prescribe good medications to help people get off of smoking and eating/chewing tobacco. Good luck!