Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Toyota MR2 Turbo parts?

I'm planning on getting a 91-95 MR2 Turbo sometime in the fall and I might have to settle for a getting a modded turbo instead of the original considering how rare they are. Because of this, I want to get the Turbo's front bumper, and the raised engine bay cover, and not as important is to swap the volt meter with the turbo gauge in the gauge cluster. Basically I am wondering if there are any online dealers that sell these parts or if I need to scavenge at my local junk yard or search on craigslist. I am open to suggestions and whatever helpful info you might have. Also, if I do get a 91-92 I want to know where I could get a 93-95 rear light mod kit, or where I could get all the parts needed to do so. Thanks in advance.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do a search for mr2 clips or jdm mr2 clips.
    Keep an eye on this site: http://www.mr2.com/forums/toyota-mr2-marketplace/
    Watch e-bay motors for parts.
    There are places that specialize in the MR2 like this site:http://toyota-mr2-turbo-performance-parts.com/index.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to say you must be american as here in the united kingdom the insurance premium would be so expensive you as a new young driver would not be a be able to afford it and b the insurance companies would not insure you as young drivers are such a risk.