Great sci-fi games for xbox 360?

alexander

Jun 4, 2008
Ok, so I'm looking for a great sci-fi game for xbox 360. It should have a great, emotional story, and preferrably some RPG elements. I'd appreciate if you could suggest some games that aren't rated 18+, because my parents won't let me play those. 16+ is fine.

I had a huge list but the age limit is what stopped mine
if you didn't have the limit
Mass Effect series
Fallout series
Crysis series

Oblivion, Mass Effect, Dead Space, Bioshock, Portal 2, Minecraft, and for the original xbox Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Portal 2 is great, and is less than 16+, but doesn't really have rpg elements. It's about using a gun that shoots portals to get through a science facility, and the story is pretty good. All the other great sci-fi games I can think of are 18+. The Half Life series is amazing. It's 18+, BUT it is sold in a package with a 16+ game. So could you tell you're parents you'll only play the 16+ game, or trick them into believing its 16+? The 16+ game is good too, and coincidentally is portal 1, but its story isn't quite as good as the sequel, and your parents might not let you buy the package. Maybe you could convince them to get the package solely because it is such a great deal? 5 award winning games for $19.99? The package is called The Orange Box.

Back