Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ps3/xbox, which one to get?

ok, i must decide witch one, but as allways there are some complications, all my friends have a xbox, only one of them have a ps3, but i have the psvita which u can remote play and stuff, put games on the vita coz u cand do that on pc only on the ps3. The ps4 is coming out, must i wait or i found a working ps3 emulator wanting to test it just need a game. So... Which option? My fate is in ur hands guys!

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it was me I will go for latest one that is ps4 even ihavent try it myself. Between your choice Iwould choose xbox since you got more friend so you canhave more and more fun and in ps3 there only bunch of hacker and cheater and hard too find really decent player.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you don't want to pay for xbox live and don't mind the remote I'd go with ps3 but I hear the ps3 it self is more than an Xbox but I'm not sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd say if you're going to buy something before the PS4, get the PS3 because except from your PS Vita compatibility, it's also free to play online, and it plays blu-ray.

I can't believe you have to pay for xbox live.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get PS3 because PSN is free unlike Xbox Live.

You can wait for PS4 but not sure what kind of games would be available since not much is known about PS4.Possible game is like Battlefield 4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For me it's PS3, because it has different accesories and astonishing graphics