Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to win against a black belt karate bully?

Heres what happen i was sitting down when brian(blackbelt bully) came and started picking on this kid( hes gay) and bullied him so bad that he started crying and the more he cried the more the bully picked on him so i got really mad stood up and pushed him and to him to stop and now were fighting after school and i alteady told an adult but they are going to talk to him next week a d today is friday so how can i beat him were both 6"3 tall

Downloads
    Uploads
    I take martial arts so I know karate is for wusses I mean seriously 1 good punch and they are on the freakin ground. My martial arts is amazing on the ground but I take judo which is like ju jitzu so what u would do is grab his head and pull it down and bring ur knee up. It's Muay Thai and it hurts... A lot also attack b4 he does get his arm in a arm bar and do a choke like hadaka Jime just get ur arm around his throat put ur forearm on his throat and hook ur fingers in the crook of ur elbow and put pressure on the back of his neck

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, it's Wednesday. Second of all, grow up and stop being stupid, fights DO NOT solve the situation, you shouldn't of got involved in the first place. Thirdly, don't make yourself the bully, tell another adult and walk away, you will only get hurt. I hope you're smart enough to realise that I'm right, help the boy who is being bullied, not fight the bully.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha! Kick him where it hurts repeatedly.
    Or the easy way ignore him and don't fight.

A black belt karate bully is not worthy of that belt. He has shamed himself, his dojo, and his sensai.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's Wednesday....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I fight a lot (mma), one thing i learned about karate guys is that they are useless on the ground. Learn as much wrestling as you can up until the fight, maybe even one takedown. If you can get him on the ground his karate will not help him they don't teach it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    jiu jitsu his a$$ or box him out karate fukc heads cant take a good punch they always get scared when there rattled...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do karate and in my opinion your screwed unless you learn how to use you feet, stretch and aim to kick to his height because he won't be expecting it, I've took out people 4 years older than me in 1 kick to the face, obviously though the best decision is to make peace or tell an adult.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you're screwed and are going to get the crap kicked out of you... hero.