Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member SpectacledBookworm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which trending topic on Yahoo's main page right now is most interesting to you?

Mine is "Fox pulls Family Guy". Here's the full story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/fox-pulls-family-guy-episode-referring-to-deaths-at-boston-marathon-no-plans-to-re-air/2013/04/16/87620160-a6e3-11e2-9e1c-bb0fb0c2edd9_story.html

Weird coincidence, huh? (Which it is by the way. Some people smell a conspiracy, which is ludicrous in all honesty...)

@Schrodinger's Cat: I guess it's a good thing I don't have a Facebook or something, because my eyes would hurt from rolling so much.

Junior Member PicklestheWisetm'smt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Same as you. I haven't seen the show in forever, but I'm sure he didn't mean to have the episode be around the same time as an actual attack.

Downloads
    Uploads
    6.8 Earthquake

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, tell me about the conspiracy. For the past two days all I see is "ITS DA ILLUMINATI" on every social media network I've been on.

I saw that family guy clip. I heard it was actually an edit of two separate episodes that someone just put together and was sharing everywhere.

I was just watching the video where they talk about the suspect. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/boston-marathon-investigation-fbi-announce-substantial-progress-probe-170749073.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Seth Macfarlane must be some magic being. He avoided dying in 9/11 and he foretold the Boston Marathon Tragedy....wow.

But to answer your question, I guess the TIME magazine cover photo controversy.