What do think the 2014 Maserati Ghibli will cost?

Joel1

Jun 3, 2008
Maserati has released photos of their new Ghibli sedan, a BMW 5 series, Audi A6, Mercedes-Benz E-Class fighter. It is set to debut at the Shanghai Auto Show. Many sites estimate the pricing for this car to be around £50000, or about 65,000 US. I was just thinking, if Maserati wants this to be in this class and be successful, the base price should be at least the mid fifties, considering the other cars mentioned cost a little less than 50K base.

Maserati is a much smaller car maker than Audi, BMW or mercedes, they get the added benefit of their cars being more rare and unique, i can actually see them being successful selling their Ghilbi at a higher price than the midsize luxury cars it competes with similar to the situation quattroporte which is more expensive than the full size luxury cars it competes with. I would not be surprised if the ghilbi is sold for $70,000 US.

Since its a Maserati and they don't make that many models I'd say closer to £60,000 for the petrol engine and £50,000 for the ridiculous diesel. Honestly I think the diesel engine is a stupid idea

Back