QUIZ: What Sign Is Your True Love?

MissRoboto

Mar 1, 2013
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsignisyourtruelovequiz/
Bq: Do you agree and your sign?

Your True Love Is a Cancer
Why you'll love a Cancer:

Cancer's loyal and sincere heart makes your own sensitive heart melt.
Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

Why a Cancer will love you:

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.
A fellow homebody, you know how make Cancer comfortable and at home with you.

Bq: I'm a libra and I have to agree because I love cancer guys (so sweet and caring).

Those Quizzes are addictive like Caffeine!

BQ: No because my Brother is one lol. And it'd be just weird if I did date one.

Why you'll love a Capricorn:

Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.
Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!

Why a Capricorn will love you:

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.
Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.

Your Ture Love Is a Libra!
Why you'll love a Libra:

Social and charming, a Libra is sure to turn your head in a group setting.
Libra has the style and grace to intrigue you... and the passionate soul to reel you in.

Why a Libra will love you:

You're laid back and patient. Libra doesn't feel rushed to make a decision with you.
An appreciator of beauty, you can show Libra all sorts of inspiration - from art to nature.

BQ: I like air signs in general, so this fits :D The only thing I don't usually like about Libras is that they can be insecure, but they're always really sweet! I'm a Pisces sun.

Why you'll love a Scorpio:

Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).
You'll love being swept away by Scorpio - into a world of insane passion.

Why a Scorpio will love you:

You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.
Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.

Bq: Never been with a scorpio but im sure i would love it :D Love this result

WOO! :D I got Cancer!

Caring and devoted, a Cancer will take the lead in pursuing you - and not give up!

You're laid back enough to deal with Cancer's little mood swings and freak-outs.

I'm a scorpio and I adore my cancer friends, and I love cancer guys too. They get me and understand me, and they are sensitive to my needs. I love them, so kind, sweet and caring. A real gentlemen. They also make me feel protected :)

Your True Love is a Scorpio

Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!)

You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.
Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.

BQ: Heck yes, I agree. I have always had a thing for Scorpios. I'm a Capricorn.

Your True Love Is a Pisces

Why you'll love a Pisces:

Selfless and intuitive, you are perfect for a Pisces that lives to love you.
You're sensitive enough to appreciate and explore the deep emotions of a Pisces.

Why a Pisces will love you:

You're generous and totally giving in relationships, something Pisces demands.
You are also dreamy enough to get lost in fantasy with Pisces, but realistic enough to stay grounded.

no sign of true love it's a felling.

Cancer is painful so i not agree with you but I love cancer guys i agree with this they needed the sympathy so they forget about their deases.

Your True Love Is a Scorpio

Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).

BQ: I'm a Leo. Umm I don't know, I'm very attracted to Scorpios and they seem to be very attracted to me too, but I guess I just gotta wait and see if a Scorpio is actually my true love. I got 7th House in Leo, and Leo and Scorpio are very alike, so maybe.

Your True Love is An Aries
Why you'll love an Aries:

An Aries has the red-hot seduction skills to woo you
Never boring, an Aries will give you the romantic challenge you crave!

Why an Aries will love you:

You have the intensity and energy to go head to head with your Aries...
And the undying passion to keep an Aries coming back for more.

I usually like Cancers but I do like an interesting guy who excites me lol.

Your True Love Is an Aries

Why you'll love an Aries:

An Aries has the red-hot seduction skills to woo you
Never boring, an Aries will give you the romantic challenge you crave!

Why an Aries will love you:

You have the intensity and energy to go head to head with your Aries...
And the undying passion to keep an Aries coming back for more.

---
The person I THOUGHT was my first love was an Aries, but things didn't work out. I think the Aquarius nature (and my Aries Venus perhaps) in me was attracted to him cuz he was very adventurous, spontaneous, and quick witted. But he was too into other girls, and a big flirt, and I have a lot of Scorpio in me so you can guess how that would make me feel. I'm someone that either wants all or nothing, and if I can't have all a man's devotion, I don't want anything from him, and that's why I gave up trying so hard to be with him. I shouldn't have to compete to have a man, if he's not willing to make me the only girl his heart wants, obviously I was never important enough and that's just not the kind of relationship I'm willing to have. And even if I did compete and "win" him over in a sense, the memory would always haunt me and I wouldn't be able to trust him, thus just making me unhappy in the relationship.

The person it's actually worked best for me is a Leo, I'm engaged :) He's my best friend also literally. I can talk to him about anything, and when I'm with him, it's like nothing else in the world :) <3 I should also add that he is a third decan Leo (which is ruled by Aries), so maybe that can relate to my quiz result? :p I love how adventurous he is, faithful to me, and just everything he is. He makes me feel at home, and there's this warmth that stimulates in me whenever he's around ever since the beginning even when we were just friends that has never gone away even to this day :)

Your True Love Is a Cancer

BQ: No I don't agree Cancers are a little too sensitive and, clingy for my taste.

I like Capricorn Guys.

My Sign:Gemini

no sign of true love it's a felling.

Cancer is painful so i not agree with you but I love cancer guys i agree with this they needed the sympathy so they forget about their deases.

Back