Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

While you are busy in trivia and celebrity nonsense...?

...hundreds of innocent Muslim children are getting murdered in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan.

Fighting for reasons they don't understand, causes they don't believe in...Look what these US forces have done!
    http://morallowground.com/wp-content/uploads/afghanistan-civilian-casualties3-e1350492664987.png
    http://antiwar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Afghan-civilians.jpg
    http://www.rawa.org/temp/runews/data/upimages/afghan_kids_victims_of_nato.jpg

Do these images mean nothing to you!
    @Farhan,

I appreciate what you said brother, At least your concerned about them, unlike most of others.
    @Farhan,
    I appreciate what you said brother, At least your concerned about them, unlike most of others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Salam We Muslims should a void to make busy in rivi and celebrity nonsense because Allah hates it WE should make effort how to stop hundreds of innocent Muslim children are getting murdered in Aghanistan,Iraq and Pakistan If we could not do it with our hands we can do it with ur mouths If we could not do with both efforts we should make the weakest way just making a dua for Allah to stop it based on hadith

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, absolutely nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't care about celebrities and I always cared about all those who are oppressed since I was a child. It's real sad and unfortunate and I wish there was more I can do to help those suffering, may Allah help all those that are oppressed and let them gain victory ameen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry time will come inshallah victory will come to the muslims. In the east who are oppressed. Just have patience. I think this is going to be the time for a khilafah. Mostly a ton of yomal qiyamah minor signs have passed. This is one of them that you are speaking of. Muslims will be like lunch on a table. That is what the messenger of Allah said. Mostly victory will come.just have patience. It might come in your lifetime our your next generation. Don't know but victory will come.

Not everyone is busy with trivia and celebrity nonsense.
    Some of these disbelievers are busy reporting my answers..

Anyway, it is nothing new. Justice will be served.. ?? ??? ????