I cannot remember the characters names but I can remember the plot this is a book that I would like to re-read if I cam find the title. Have tried all the book finder sights if anybody can help me that would be great.

The book starts with a teenage girl that has been invited to a party with her best friend. She does not really want to go but her friend persuades her. She is a studious girl and while at the party gets her drink spiked by the hostess. She is put in the hostesses brothers bed. Nothing happens although she is convinced that something did. The brother let her sleep it off after cursing his sister or hunk it could be his stepsister??

Years later she runs into this man in a restaurant. Eventually they become a couple after sorting out the past problems. The brother has many self conscious issues. He is the CEO or something of a company and he does not have any mirrors in his home. Weird yes I know.

I thought this was kinda sweet and would like to re-read it. If you could help me with the title I would really appreciate it. Thanks.