Help with drama/rumors? :(?

jdnyoda99

Mar 18, 2013
My "friend" from volleyball has a boyfriend (we'll call him john doe and her jane doe). This is there 3rd time dating and the first time i used to hang out with them and be the third wheel but it was fun anyways. john doe asked me on ask fm, "answer my snapchat :)", so i said, "i cant, i gotta study. fb chat me instead". then someone asked me on anon,"why do you talk to nathan?". i said," because he is nice and sweet." then they said, "yea but he has a gf...". i replied,"i dont have a crush on him, he is my frand :)". now people are saying nathan and i flirt with each other and i tried to tell jane we dont but she just says i dont know what the f*** your talking about even though someone said on her wall, on anon," does it bother you that *blank*(me) and john flirt with each other?" she replied "BHAHAHAHA BRB DYING". now people keep writing on nathans wall," stop flirting with other girls and you only have one gf! and stop flirting with *blank* (me)". me and john doe dont flirt and half these people dont even know me. jane isnt doing anything to stop it. i deleted my ask fm account but im still really depressed. i dont know what to do. im shaking. please help. what should i do? sorry if this is confusing

tell that Fucking anon to shut his fucking ass up cause trolls like him/her dont deserve your
attention my good stranger. you should just ignore the troll and tell "Jane" that she could go suck my dick cause she isnt being a good friend and not even trying to help you

Back