Toyota Tacoma and Nissan Frontier owners: What things do you like/dislike...

Jason

May 11, 2008
...about your truck? I am looking into purchasing a truck in the relatively near future, and I've narrowed my selection to either the Tacoma or the Frontier. However, before going through with any major purchase, I wanted to hear from owners of these vehicles about things they liked or didn't like, what the gas mileage is like, how it drives, etc. Please let me know your opinion on these trucks. Thanks!

My uncle owens a 2005 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 with NISIMO, and my dad owens a 2007 Toyota Tacoma Extended Cab 4x4 with TRD Sport, and i have to say id go with the Tacoma over the Frontier anyday. Theres nothing to really dislike on the Frontier, its just the Tacomas better. On the interior the Frontier looks super plasticy and it is, and on the Tacoma the inside is like wonderful. The sound, The Frontier sounds like a regular pickup, and the Tacoma sounds like a Camero or somthing (because of the TRD package muffler tip) the gas mileage is about the same on both cars. We took both cars to the snow and the Tacoma handles way better in the snow, and snow drifts. So i guess its just personal prefrence, but i like the Tacoma way better. Also looks alot Cooler.

I don't own either, but if you decide to go with the Frontier and you are going to keep it for many years, try to find a Suzuki Equator.
They are the exact same vehicle as the Frontier with a different badge and way cheaper. The only downside is that they will depreciate more quickly with Suzuki NA going out of business. Parts won't be a problem for over 10 years.

Back