Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best bluetooth speakers / sound system at a low price?

I want really good bluetooth speakers or sound system, whatever you'd like to call it, at a pretty low price. Nothing that requires me to buy it online. Hopefully in local stores (Best buy, walmart, ECT.) I need something that would be excellent to use in my room that has PERFECT AUDIO QUALITY, bass, and all that good stuff. When i want to drown out the world and have music exploding in my room, enough to go deaf LOL. Oh, and PLEASEEEEEE have the bluetooth connectivity be good. Like far enough to connect about 5 meters (16 ft) A little less could be alright. I know it's hard to find something like that UNDER 0 but hey, give me what you got. I really need new speakers. I don't want like giant ass, huge speakers that's meant for a freaking screen T.V. But i want something decent sized for my room on a counter. OH ALMOST FORGOT. I need it to be able to be plugged in and shiet. No batteries only type of crap. I want to listen to my music for LONG AMOUNTS OF TIME without worrying. So hard to please, right? Well I'm picky with buying anything over . And i know you never know until you try that's why i asked for ones at LOCAL STORES. I'll try your suggestions and see what i like best. Thanks in advanced! (I bet no one's gonna read this far) LOL..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now that kind of system you described is tricky to get in the $100 price range but ill give you some basic info and recommend some beginner "Everything you need in one box sound systems" that will have adequate power and sound for your room but as far as PERFECT AUDIO QUALITY???? well i hope you didn't mean that literally because even with all my sound equipment that has costed me a total of hundreds of dollars i haven't achieved a system that is literally "perfect". Perfect sound is achieved by sound setups costing thousands. Some people who are seriously "into it" have these super high end and expensive systems set up in rooms that were maybe built and/or furnished to achieve maximum sound performance. These types of people are called "Audiophiles" and basicly what they do is create systems that will replicate real life sounds and music performances to the highest extent possible and their systems cost a lot but all that aside you really dont need to spend a whole lot on a bedroom sound system for just simply enjoying music there brands that make good beginner systems for about $50 more or less. Some of these brands include Cyber-acoustics, Logitech, Creative etc. These systems will outperform any build in stock TV or computer sound you've ever heard even if it was a large TV or something. One of these systems will give you adiquate sound and volume and it should get pleanty lound for your room espessialy if you push it to the max but you probably wont even need to turn it up all the way unless you are having a very wild and noisy house party. as far as wireless goes there are bluetooth audio adapters available that can make any stereo wireless. good luck!