Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to make website visible in "google instant" ?

when we type "face" in google, google automatically write "facebook" for us and google also give option "facebook sign in" , "facebook chat " etc in list . that is "google instant" .
    but google instant is not for new websites , so how can i optimize my new website for google instant ?

thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you use any type of seo techniques to your website ? Note : SEO helps to increase your website traffic and page rank . If your website traffic increases, automatically your page rank gets higher. Use the following seo tips to increase your website page rank :

SEO involves refining your website inside and out, top to bottom. Here are three of the most effective ways to get good page rank and traffic to your website :

1. Quality content
    Some sites might hit #1 on search engine results, but their victory is short-lived if they don’t offer relevant, high-quality content. As search engine algorithms become more sophisticated, quality plays an increasingly important role in ranking, traffic and other web metrics.

i. Keywords: The more often a keyword appears in a website, the better its ranking. Use a keyword analyzer to find the most popular keywords, and then apply them (along with variations) throughout your content.
    ii.Text Formatting: Titles and headers are weighted more heavily than plain text.
    iii.Relevance: Your web content should match the interests and questions of your potential audience. Check the web to find out which topics are making waves.
    iv.Links: In the days of print, we had to add footnotes to our sources; now, we just add a link. While you shouldn’t stuff your content with links, add enough to show yourself to be a credible researcher.

2. Multimedia

According to the latest research, 85% of all Internet users watch videos online, and people spend twice as much time on websites with videos. Photos, info graphics, and other non-text content generate more clicks and shares than text content, as people process this visual information faster than blocks of text.

3. Site Usability

Search engine rankings can impact website traffic; the opposite is true as well. When a website is hard to navigate or slow to load, people leave it quickly, or they may abandon it altogether. Plus, a poorly designed website doesn’t attract search engines, either.

Additionally, you can use Search engine visibility service to increase your website page rank and traffic quickly . You can get it from any of the vendors like XnYnZ.com to do the same .