Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Have you ever fallen away from Jesus Christ for a season but came back as God

restored you? Nice answers appreciated.

Christian Counslor DrDeanCrosby's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bell

Yes because there are different degrees of "falling away".Contrary to the heretical teachings of the "once saved always saved" deceit,complete rejection of God by those who have received the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Hebrews 6:4-6

4 For it is impossible to bring back to repentance those who were once enlightened—those who have experienced the good things of heaven and shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the power of the age to come— 6 and who then turn away from God. It is impossible to bring such people back to repentance; by rejecting the Son of God, they themselves are nailing him to the cross once again and holding him up to public shame.
    The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes in fact Jesus took it upon Himself to become involved

Junior Member JESUS_SAVES_01_09's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    Your question struck me and made me think about my relationship with God. I was saved in 2008 and it hasn't been a smooth ride. Last year i felt so distant from God. I just forgot everything about God. I made him my second priority and put the world before me. During christmas of 2012 i was so broken and found my self at the feet of the cross. I needed God back in my life, I wanted him back. Ever since then i have been made new and restored through the blood of God my Savior!

Thank you for such a great question!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That hasn't happened to me, but I do know others it happened to, and God used me to welcome them back into our spiritual family.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been a Christian for many years, but, there was a time when I strayed for several years. I repented and came back & yes God restored me.
    The Bible says if we CONFESS our sins He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness. He will not forgive a sin you do not confess.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've fallen away from Christ. I have yet to be "restored". I just don't see the evidence for gods existence or Jesus' divinity.