Have you ever fallen away from Jesus Christ for a season but came back as God

Yes because there are different degrees of "falling away".Contrary to the heretical teachings of the "once saved always saved" deceit,complete rejection of God :mad: by those who have received the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven.

Hebrews 6:4-6

4 For it is impossible to bring back to repentance those who were once enlightened—those who have experienced the good things of heaven and shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the power of the age to come— 6 and who then turn away from God. It is impossible to bring such people back to repentance; by rejecting the Son of God, they themselves are nailing him to the cross once again and holding him up to public shame.:stop glass:

Hi!
Your question struck me and made me think about my relationship with God. I was saved in 2008 and it hasn't been a smooth ride. Last year i felt so distant from God. I just forgot everything about God. I made him my second priority and put the world before me. During christmas of 2012 i was so broken and found my self at the feet of the cross. I needed God back in my life, I wanted him back. Ever since then i have been made new and restored through the blood of God my Savior!

Thank you for such a great question!

That hasn't happened to me, but I do know others it happened to, and God used me to welcome them back into our spiritual family.

I have been a Christian for many years, but, there was a time when I strayed for several years. I repented and came back & yes God restored me.
The Bible says if we CONFESS our sins He is faithful and just to forgive our sins and cleanse us from ALL unrighteousness. He will not forgive a sin you do not confess.

I've fallen away from Christ. I have yet to be "restored". I just don't see the evidence for gods existence or Jesus' divinity.

Back