Can Christians give blowjobs? (Not married)?

Me

Mar 15, 2008
My ex was christian. She said its against the rules.
How about handjobs.
She refused both so is it because its against the rules or what?
we make out like crazy and i was expecting a little somethin somethin.
How do I convince her its ok?
Can I pretend to be christian? will that work? cause shes a hardcore christian. maybe it will turn her on when i real the bible while she blows me

Here is a good definition of sexual intercourse( called fornication" in some Bibles) which is forbidden for unmarried Christians:"physical contact between two individuals involving stimulation of the genital organs of at least one" which makes it impossible for Christians to engage in either "blow jobs" or "hand jobs".

Different Christians have different beliefs about this. At one extreme are those who believe that any sexual contact outside of marriage is sinful, and that sexual contact in the context of marriage must serve reproductive purposes. At the other extreme are Christians who believe that reproductive choice and gender relations have changed radically since Old Testament days, and subscribe to the law of grace: if it makes two people happy and harms no one then do what you like.

Christianity generally demonizes anything and everything you might like more than its dogma. The Christians who disagree have not read their Bible.

Its the idea that you seem to want sex, rather than a mental and emotional and spiritual relationship. So she is turned off by your earthly desires for something very low on her spiritual totem pole.

Back