Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Torrent movie type help?

Okay, so I've downloaded certain full length feature film movies which are less than 700MB through torrent, one was about 540+ and the other was 600+ MB. The weird thing is it was in bluray 720p format. It was stated in the download site plus i did saw it was actually much clearer than dvdrips. So since then I've been trying to search for that format when downloading movies, however when i use the keywords blurrayrip or brrip 720p the file size of some films, they were like 2+GB, some were even 4gigs. I was just wondering if there is a more specific key term or a format type for those kinds of films? thanks

oh, and if it helps, the films i downloaded which were less than 700MB were in .mp4 file type. and yes i've tried that in searching as well

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well usually bluray disks are abbreviated to simply "BD". As for the larger file sizes it just depends on whether or not the file was compressed.