Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Help with 2006 Chrysler T&C radiator?

I have a 2006 Chrysler town and country. The engine size is a 3.8. The heater stopped working, then a few days later the engine light came on and then the next day the van started to overheat. I had a new thermostat put in, but its still overheating. Looks like there are some leaks coming from the car. I filled the Reservoir with 50/50 and poured the rest in the radiator after the car cooled down. It all went in, but it's still overheating. I'm guessing I have a cracked radiator. Can someone please tell me what they think? If it is because the radiator is cracked, how much is the average price to get it fixed? Thanks so much!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Feel the radiator hose while the vehicle is running. Can you feel the coolant flowing through? If not you could have a bad water pump. How bad are the leaks? Make sure your hoses are good and then try some radiator sealer from your local auto parts store.