Should I get the newest iTouch, an iPad Mini, a Kindle Fire, a laptop, or save my

Cityslicker

Dec 10, 2008
money up?
I don't have a smartphone or any type of MP3 player, and I already have Kindle (the most basic one). I have almost a thousand dollars. I do have a laptop that I have to share with the rest of my family, but no one else really uses it.
I don't have a smartphone or any type of MP3 player, and I already have Kindle (the most basic one). I have almost a thousand dollars. I do have a laptop that I have to share with the rest of my family, but no one else really uses it.

Well it really does depend on what you will use more. If you already have some type of mp3 player or smartphone you don't really need an iTouch. If you would like to read ebooks when you are outside then the Kindle Fire might be the cheaper alternative to buying an iPad mini, unless you just want a tablet then just get the iPad. And lastly, if you don't have a laptop right now, that might be your best choice from the above listed. The laptop can do all the things these other devices can, its just annoying to carry around.

I am going through the same thing right now. I would go with a laptop computer.

Back