Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I get the newest iTouch, an iPad Mini, a Kindle Fire, a laptop, or save my

money up?
    I don't have a smartphone or any type of MP3 player, and I already have Kindle (the most basic one). I have almost a thousand dollars. I do have a laptop that I have to share with the rest of my family, but no one else really uses it.

I don't have a smartphone or any type of MP3 player, and I already have Kindle (the most basic one). I have almost a thousand dollars. I do have a laptop that I have to share with the rest of my family, but no one else really uses it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well it really does depend on what you will use more. If you already have some type of mp3 player or smartphone you don't really need an iTouch. If you would like to read ebooks when you are outside then the Kindle Fire might be the cheaper alternative to buying an iPad mini, unless you just want a tablet then just get the iPad. And lastly, if you don't have a laptop right now, that might be your best choice from the above listed. The laptop can do all the things these other devices can, its just annoying to carry around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going through the same thing right now. I would go with a laptop computer.