Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why does windows 7 bring up system recovery every morning?

So I built my first gaming rig about 2 days ago and I'm having issues with windows 7. before i get into detail here is my specs:Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder DVD 1 Pack running on :
    ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard,
    ntel Core i5-3570K Quad-Core Processor 3.4 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I53570K,
    Arctic Silver 5 Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound Paste 3.5g,
    Seagate ST2000DM001 Barracuda 7200RPM 2 TB SATA 6 GB/s NCQ 64 MB Cache 3.5-Inch ,
    Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus - 600W Power Supply (RS600-PCARE3-US),
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 OC 2GB GDDR5 PCI-Express 3.0 DVI-I/DVI-D/HDMI/Dis... SLI Ready Graphics Card GV-N660OC,
    Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ16GX3M2A1600C10) .

So here's my situation, I hooked up everything and used an anti static bracelet and non magnetic tools to do so. But I hooked up everything but the video card first because I had not received the video card yet. I Set up all the drivers for my mobo and everything and went to sleep, everything was fine the next day. Then i installed my video card and all of its included driver "not the most recent ones" I also downloaded Skyrim and began playing it smoothly on ultra settings. went to sleep and woke up to my computer saying windows failed to launch and I tried to do an automatic repair it failed so I tried a system restore and it said successful restart now but when I restarted same thing happened. So eventually I re-installed windows again only to have it do the same thing again the next morning!!! I began to see a pattern that the last restore point was around 4 a.m. and it was a windows critical update so this time around I deactivated automatic updating and restarted my computer multiple times. When I went to bed I completely shut my computer down to find the next morning the same problem!!!! It works fine when its working It's just every night since I installed the new gpu its been going crazy so please help me is this just a driver issue???

Downloads
    Uploads
    don't have an answer for you. i have been using windows 7 since 2010. i boot up my computer on average at least three times a day, every day and never had that problem