1999 Ford Mustang V6?

Concha

Apr 21, 2008
I'm in need of someone who knows more about cars to help me on this problem that's weighing me down.. I just turned 18 and I bought my first car, a 1999 ford mustang v6 ( keep in mind I am barely getting my driver's permit). the reason for me buying a car right now is because I need one fast! I don't know how to drive quite yet. I did practice and I felt confident and safe, but I keep reading bad reviews about how fast it is and I am a very nervous person, I don't wanna freak out while driving... I had an offer, some people are willing to buy it. I really do love it so much and I don't know if I should sell it and get something much moee simple. im also scared of how much insurance will be....... I need someone who has had a v6 as a first car to tell me with practice I will be fine. I need a honest opinion fassssst! please and thank you

its only as fast as you put your foot down.insurance on a 4 door car will be cheaper, and mustangs generally are worthless in snow, but new drivers really shouldn't be out in bad weather, and summer is just around the corner

Back