How do i convince my mom to let my boyfriend come on vacation with me?

dontstalkme13

Mar 6, 2013
Okay so we are going to the beach spring break and I want him to come. We are both 13. My mom knows I don't do anything sexual and I would NEVER do anything like that, we haven't even had our first kiss yet so yeah. The beach is 4 hours away from where we live .. but yeah I haven't asked her yet but I need to soon. Spring break is in like 3 weeks. They haven't met eachother but they are planning on it I just don't know when. It will only be me and my mom, possibly a couple of friends and yeah maybe him. But please someone help me on how to convince her to let me take him. Thank y'all for answers!!
Btw please don't be saying we are only 13 and he shouldn't come. Yeah like I said before thank y'all.! :)

Just tell your mom that you wont do anything, and have them meet soon, so she can see what a good guy he is. Good luck!

Give it up shes not going to say yes when I was 13 my parents wouldn't even let me bring a friend I'm 17 ill be 18 next week and my parents won't even let me and my bf sleep In the same bed so yeah just give it up and I know you said not to say this but your 13 chill you don't need a boyfriend

Back