Is it me or the U-20 Mexican squad play more attractive SOCCER than the senior squad?

Juan

May 15, 2008
BQ: Y'all seen that rabona one of the players did in a contra golpe. It was towards the end.

@John
I agree with most of your ideas especially the ball to Chicharito thing.

Well most of the players are fast AF and they had surprisingly good chemistry you could say there football was more entertaing to watch

I kinda agree. I've noticed that in the senior squad, it's mainly people trying to get the ball to Chicharito. And now that Peralta is starting all the time, it's worse to be honest. And the senior squad just generally hasn't been playing good futbol. Effective or attractive.

Now for the U-20, I guess you can say they play attractively, but then again thats what people ALWAYS say about our sub teams. Take into consideration that they play against weak teams and it's not hard to play an attractive style that's also effective against better teams.

A lot of our youth end up peaking or just turning sh*t later on, just remember that.
Lets just hope they can replicate their skills against U-20 teams (and bad ones at that) against GOOD teams, and at SENIOR level.

Back