Should I get a Nokia 701, an iPhone 5, or a Nexus 4?

TeTe2

Mar 5, 2013
Please help me choose!
I want a speedy, thin and resistant phone with good battery life and camera !

Nokia is trustworthy and makes great phones. I'd get the 808 for the 41MP-sensor camera, but it's too expensive. The Nokia 701, however looks awesome, and has great and resistant build (it even has Gorilla Glass!). Nokia Belle FP2 looks promising, speedy and awesome. I don't want 100000 games for it, if the so-called Nokia Store has some basic apps I need (Twitter/Blogger/Yahoo/Converters/Calculator/Asphalt) I'd go for it. Oh! and it has offline Nokia Maps!!!
Nokia 701: Full-focus 8 MP, ClearBlack Amoled 221 ppi, Gorilla Glass, 1.3 GHz processor
Trouble is that I've found out that Nokia will kill their "Nokia Belle OS" and marry WP in 2016!

Apple's iPhone 5 is sleek! However, I've read about people getting theirs scratched badly.
iOS looks nice and works fast on the A6 chip, but I'd like to be able to customise it a little bit more (without hacks!) I like the sharp display and great graphics, not to mention the great photos it takes! iOS keeps everything clean, but it is too restrictive and I'm a bit concerned about that hidden-tracking process...
iPhone 5: 8 MP, Retina Display 326 ppi, A6 processor

The Nexus 4 looks amazing! The quality, the camera and its design are impressive! The offline google maps and the photo sphere features are cool. And I like its futuristic UI! Jelly Bean has offline dictating support and Google Now. I love Android, but am worried about Google spying on me and accessing all my contacts and messages :(
Nexus 4: 8MP, Gorilla Glass 2 Amoled display 320 ppi, Snapdragon S4 processor

Please help me make my mind up! Thanks!

I would choose iPhone 5. It's thin (and it's those people's fault for scratching it...), it has a nice camera and graphics, it's nice and quick if you don't make it too slow by using too much of the data/space. I really love Apple products and I recommend you buy the iPhone 5. It's your phone, though, so it's YOUR choice.

Get the galaxy s3

Operating system
Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

Battery information
2100 mAh Lithium Ion Battery

Talk time
Up to 9 Hours

Dimensions
5.4” x 2.8” x 0.3”

Display
4.8" (1280x720) HD Super AMOLED Touch Screen

Weight
4.7 oz

Camera
8MP

Processor
1.5 GHz Dual Core

Memory
16GB or 32GB ROM / 2GB RAM. Supports up to 64GB MicroSD card

Bluetooth profiles
A2DP, AVRCP, GAVDP, HFP 1.5, PBAP, HSP, HID, GOEP, SDAP/SDP, OPP, SPP, PAN, Stereo Streaming, MAP, AVDTP, OBEX (CR)

I would recomend you to choose an iPhone 5 because its awsome & really durable, For example ive been having a iPhone 3 (i know lame but whatever) for the past 4 years now, I have dropped it several times & even spilled milk on it once ;( But it still works perfectly! I really love apple but you may not agree its best, so yeah thats myy opinion & i still think any of those phones will be just fine!

Back