Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pros and cons of smoking weed ?

I've been really curious lately, but I want to make sure i won't die if I decide to smoke my first time. Is it possible ? Also, do you hallucinate and hear things ? If you do, what do you hallucinate about ? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    DO NOT DO IT! ITS BAD FOR U! U DIE YOUNG

Downloads
    Uploads
    there are 0 recorded cases of someone dying from smoking weed. So you don't have to worry about that. There are no negative health benefits besides maybe eating too much and getting fat from the munchies. If people hallucinate while smoking weed, I would think that someone mixed something with it because you aren't supposed to hallucinate. It just chills and mellows you out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You become stupid, solicited, and drunk

Downloads
    Uploads
    You won't die from smoking weed. Weed is actually better for you than smoking cigarettes (a lot better in terms of health).
    You won't experience any hallucinations and you will not hear things. You will just be really relaxed and sometimes you will crave food. Like... fattening sweet fried delicious food. You will enter a state of being "high". Otherwise, weed shouldn't kill you directly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Con...you get stupider. Pro...if you're stupid enough to ask this question in the first place (thinking there are any pros) then you're already stupid enough that you don't have to worry about getting any stupider.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You won't die, but it is addictive. It's ok every now and then. If you are gunna do it be with people you know ant just watch a funny movie or something. I don't often smoke but I find it relaxing and everything is funny and you sleep really well after haha