Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just read some bad comments regarding...?

I was browsing through some voting questions on yahoo answers and the questions were regarding heroines shouting in Indian movies....I don't understand the question on the first part the person wight have just seen 2 3 movies and stereotyped Indian movies....

The answers were worse....Some ppl started talking about the Khans ruling bollywood and they don't know how to act...Then they were some really bad remarks on Rajnikanth telling he is so old why does he act and take ppls life....Dude if you don't like him don't watch his movies and don't read abt him anywhere...Most of them have stereotyped his age but ppl don't know the good character he possesses much better than some cheap actors....

Then they were so many comments stereotyping Tamil movies....I think everyone are not aware that tamil movies have gone far away from the old masala films having a villian a heroine in distress some gundas chasing here and hero to the rescue....I think it is bollywood that has been stereotyping all this...They have a huge history of stereotyping Punjabis Bengalis right???

There are some really good movies being made in the south much better than half dressed girls in the pubs[here again I am not talking about all the movies but majority of Hindi flicks these days just have dressed heroines].....If u want to really know abt Tamil films for the last 7 8 yrs look at movies like - Deivathirumagal, Engeyum Eppodum, Thaandavam, Pasanga, Pizza, Aadukalam, Yuddham Sei, Myna, Angadi Theru....

And ppl who want to continue giving racists comments and stereotypical ideas pls kep away....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I totally understand you, I'm Indian too. And India's already stereotyped as the "Snake-charmers / Dancing girls " kinda thing... It's definitely pretty stupid.
    And uhm... what's the question, exactly?