Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is a 1999 mitsubishi eclipse a good first car?

I want something that's fuel efficient but still has a good look. How is it on insurance. Also, if you have any other suggestions for cars please tell me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you are a teenager the insurance for any car will be high but if you want cheap insurance on a Mitsubishi eclipse get the RS or GS model (warning though they have almost no power) but if you want something fun and more sporty Get the GS-T or the GSX they are more power full because they have turbos and the GSX has all wheel drive. It is hard to find one that isn't modified so make sure it was done professionally or test drive it and take it to a mechanic to get it checked first which will probably cost you around $20 but worth it sense you wont be on the side of the road with your car broken down. They do seem like really fun cars and I am considering buying one so I do a lot of research on them. They are very popular in the tuner world and I've heard of them being modified with the stock DOHC 4 cylinder engine upwards of 1000 Horsepower. So they are very fun and reliable cars so I hope I helped!!