I've been dabbling in literature, poetry, and quotes lately. And I've decided to compose my own quotes. I'm having a bit trouble, though; I need help. Can you give me some ideas that connect with these thoughts? Here are some examples, first:

Quote one:

"A man's heart is a wretched, wretched thing. It isn't like a mother's womb. It won't bleed, it won't stretch to make room for you." - Khaled Hosseini

Meaning: It means that a man doesn't care for much, and he won't have a place in his heart for most things.

Quote two:

"Eyes are windows to the soul." - Leonardo Da Vinci

Meaning: It means that a person can reveal themselves through their eyes; all that it needed for a person to reveal themselves through is their eyes.

"Like a compass needle that points North, a man's accusing finger always finds a woman." - Khaled Hosseini

Meaning: It means that a man will always blame a woman regardless of any circumstances.

"The journey of a thousand miles will begin with a single step." The Chinese

Meaning: When you do something unimaginable, nearly impossible, or extraordinary, it will always take a simple, first movement.

"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Plato

Meaning: When it comes to love, you are strongly connected to the person you love.

These quotes are creative, moving, and breathtaking. They are the examples. Here are the ideas I have:

1. That something/someone are unseperable.

2. Behind every extraordinary, amazing thing/person, there will always be something very wretched and evil.

3. That giving your trust to someone, and watching them lose it by intentionally betraying you is the worst thing a person can experience.

4. You should always forgive someone, no matter how much they hurt you.

5. That wise people would be way smarter than dumber ones.

What are some ideas that connect with my ideas? Perhaps something in nature, or your everyday life.

Thank you.
Note: I know my question is long, I'm sorry. I just need detailed help.