Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Homos and lesbos, why do you claim you didn't choose to be gay but still...

...come out of the closet? So you claim you didn't choose to be homosexual, because who'd choose to be ostracized, despised and killed and rights taken away. Anyway, that argument fails, because homos and lesbos CHOOSE to come out and to fight to get married, to serve openly in the military etc. So why on earth make the latter two chooses and get the same results that you made before choosing to become homo/lesbo?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're ranting about nothing. You're confusing being open about your sexuality and choosing your sexuality all together. It is not the same thing. We fight to have the same rights as heterosexuals, and not like second class citizens. Before you start ranting about bullshit, make sure you understand what it is you're bitching about. You sound like a morn.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't know how many people stay "in the closet" for that reason.

You just don't know they do. That's why you only count the people that come out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Choosing to be a homosexual means, choosing to have attraction to the same gender, and that's not something that people choose. Homosexuality is called SEXUAL AND EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER (try to understand the definition well)

And yeah, people do CHOOSE to come out of the closet, fight for rights and everything, but why is that? That's because everyone deserves to be with who they love. Straight people gets to be with the person they love, so why not homosexuals?

They choose to come out of the closet, because there is no mark on our body, which represents that a person is gay/bi or anything. If there was a mark, we wouldn't have to come out. We wouldn't have to tell people, because they will already know. Heterosexuality is DEFAULT. So, at first, people will just think that a person is straight, so the gays have to tell people that they are gay. Imagine a girl falling in love with a gay guy. If the girl never knew that he was gay, the girl would be chasing him, so it is necessary for him to tell her that he is gay. If the girl and the gay guy gets into a relationship, the gay guy wouldn't truly love that girl.

Letting others know that they are gay, saves the opposite gender from getting heart broken (if they ever fall in love with a gay person)

Before people come out of the closet, they're still gay. They just hide the fact that they are gay. Why is it so hard for people to say it? It's because there are people who will hate them after they find out that the person is gay. Sometimes, it could be a huge turn around in a person's life, to tell someone that he/she is gay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nicky sucks coocck..........Nicky takes it up the assss..........

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you've answered your own question

But anyway, have you ever tried living in a closet? It's kind of restrictive. You can't achieve your full potential.

"A life live in fear, is a life half lived"

Downloads
    Uploads
    U can't choose what ur brain is attracted to. It's neurology. Coming out if the closet is controllable physical action. They're 2 different things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have convinced myself since I was very young. I am comfortable with my sexuality, and I've only just come out because I was afraid that people would make fun of me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    we say we are born this way so we can gain more acceptance. if we get more acceptance more heterosexuals would want to be gay.

so in a way its like brainwashing

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're a Top Contributor in Religion & Spirituality

Shocker.