Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

This girl smokes...and I'm allergic to nicotine...what should I do?

So this girl that likes me, and I think she's pretty cool, she smokes. I'm allergic to nicotine, gives me a headache, makes me nauseous and gives me rashes on my legs (bizzare huh?) and not to mention, I can't stand the smell, and it definitely doesn't help my pursuit of playing basketball professionally overseas (I've actually had an offer in the past, before I tore my MCL) out very much. She tries to hide it, but I can still taste it. Anyways, I want her to quit, but I know she'll just do it anyways, considering her whole family smokes, and all of her friends too. So what should I do? I'm not super attached, but I'm not completely un-attached either. We aren't official, so I'm going to tell her I won't date a smoker, but she'll just say she'll quit and do it anyways. Which I won't stand for. So should I just lay the smack down and say hell nah, or what? Thanks guys. PEEEACCEE not to mention, she's under age, 17. Ugh. Anyways, have a good night.

Downloads
    Uploads
    this girl isn't worth your time if she won't even consider your suggestions. tell her to choose between you and the nicotine. if she has some B$ answer prepared like, "I love you so much babe, and I'll try REALLY HARD to quit," then dump her. those kind of girls always make excuses for their problems. they don't know what they have until they lose it (in this case, you).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Better now than never I personally am a package deal its pretty gross I know but I won't date a non smoker.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ewwwww

Girl who smoke=unattractive in my opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why risk your health over a girl. Girls who smoke=unattractive in my opinion. So yeah I would take you advice and lay the smack down and move on to the next one.