Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Itouch app game wind runner?

I recently downloaded a game called "wind runner" and it seems fun to play. But everytime I touch it to open it, at the loading screen, it turns black and back to my home screen. I've tried to delete and re-add the game, delete a few apps/photos to make space, and shutted off/turned on my itouch....I have tried over 20 times can someone please help me? Im not sure if I have the 3rd or 4th generation of the itouch. I remember I got it 1-2 years ago, and it has two cameras (one on the front, one on the back). Is it because of my itouch? since others can play it except me
    I have read reviews and before many people said it crashed on their device as well. But a few days ago the reviews went up and many ppl enjoyed playing it which means its not a bug. Unless it's a bug only on my itouch....I did go to general and about and check. I have enough space. The capacity is 6.5 GB and available is 1.6GB seems ok...

I have read reviews and before many people said it crashed on their device as well. But a few days ago the reviews went up and many ppl enjoyed playing it which means its not a bug. Unless it's a bug only on my itouch....I did go to general and about and check. I have enough space. The capacity is 6.5 GB and available is 1.6GB seems ok...
    Oops sorry didn't mean to send it twice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually this is a bug. Try contacting the company of wind runner. Also see reviews on iTunes about if other people encounter the bug. if not make sure your iPod can run it.Check by settings>general>about and check. Also, try double clicking the home button and holding the apps and deleting them so you use less CPU. This only works on iOS 6.0 and if you have IPod Touch 4th generation.