Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

car mechanics and car experts how much is it going to take to fix my car?...

...pictures included? am gonna make this quick am 18 i got an accident with an old 87 year old man

i have full insurance and if he has full insurance will i pay anything out of my pocket.

btw it was his fault i was in the turining lane in a stationary position and he took a wide turn and hit me.
    i got no money to be fixing the car

its 2005 Honda accord

http://www.flickr.com/photos/93507496@N04/8502441160/in/photostream

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well if he got a ticket, his insurance company will pay for whole thing. Even if he didn't your insurance company could still fight it out & make him pay it. They probably use independent arbiters to keep out of court.

So just do what your insurance company tells you to do & if you can't drive it in to get estimates, just have it picked up and taken to the nearest one by your house that is reputable & been in business a long time.

I didn't look at the picture since I'm not a body shop man, but even the smallest dent these days other than hail dents cost $4 or $500 because there's sanding & painting even after repairing the dent.